Global Reach | Knowledgeable Resources
Swagelok field engineers can help you develop effective responses to your most pressing fluid system-related challenges. Swagelok field engineers are located almost anywhere in the world, and work with you to help you determine how to:
- Continuously meet tougher regulatory demands related to safety and emissions
- Increase productivity and yields from your fluid systems
- Reduce operating costs throughout your facilities
- Maintain or increase overall profitability
- Replace business knowledge that has “walked out the door” with retiring employees
Many customers trust Swagelok as a premier fluid systems component supplier. Over the years, however, Swagelok has also become known and respected as a process/analytical fluid systems solutions provider that diagnoses and solves problems and delivers real value worldwide. The growth of our field engineering team is a direct reflection of our commitment to providing solutions to our customers’ most pressing problems.
Types of Systems Addressed by Swagelok’s Global Field Engineering Network:
- Instrumentation pigtails for gas pipelines
- Chemical sterilization dispensers for hospitals
- Point-of-use manifolding
- Manifolding for multiple gas cylinders
- Regulator changeover manifolds
- Purge panels
Case Study: Swagelok Field Engineers Uncover Root Cause of Bad Data
Are you certain that your systems are operating optimally? What if you had an analyzer that you believed was performing properly, but then discovered that the analyzer was giving you false data?
A customer who was experiencing longer-than-anticipated response times on its analyzer called in Swagelok field engineers. The Swagelok team performed a system evaluation and discovered that the fluid was changing phase multiple times as it traveled from tap to analyzer. Phase changes in a sampling line can deliver a sample to the analyzer that is not representative of the process, and as a result, the customer was making process changes based on inaccurate analytical data.
After consultation between the Swagelok field engineers and customer contacts:
- All phase changes were eliminated
- Response time was vastly improved
- Analytical results are now representative of the fluid in the process, providing the customer with superior process control
How Could You Benefit From Collaboration With Fluid System Experts?
Swagelok global field engineers will visit your facility promptly and work closely with your team to address your challenges. Share with them the fluid system-related business issues that are applying pressure on your business, and they will assess and evaluate all known issues, identify opportunities for process improvements, and develop a comprehensive “Improvement Roadmap” engineering report in an easily shared digital format. This engineering report will:
To learn more about how Swagelok field engineers could help your business achieve more and spend less, contact us today.