Latest Update:Each of our locations have implemented the following:
- Lean Staffing: Selected team members are working remotely to prevent exposure, and will continue to serve you.
- Increased Hygiene Efforts: All team members are required to maintain proper hygiene as recommended by WHO and CDC
Our Response to COVID-19
As we fight through this pandemic together, it is important to know that Swagelok is continuously monitoring the developments regarding COVID-19. Like many, we share your concerns about the spread and impact globally. We are continuously assessing, and mitigating the risk as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
During this time, we remain committed to maintaining the flow of product and services to our customers, and mitigating potential business disruption. In efforts to keep our team members, customers, and communities safe, the following measures are effective immediately:
- Limited access to our facility: We are limiting access to our locations to limit exposure to our team and yours. Until further notice, orders are to be placed in advance via phone or email to allow our team to fulfill your order. Contact the Sales & Service Center in your area for the location to pick up your order.
- Virtual Communication: Our Sales Team are limiting face-to-face engagements and are using virtual communications where possible to serve your needs.
- Vendor Managed Inventories: Our services will be limited, but we will continue to serve our customers. However, please note that at some point we may need to discontinue our service for the foreseeable future. Our team will continue to work with you to ensure your inventories are being replenished to meet your needs.
If your company is restricting site access, please let us know so we can determine a plan to ensure your inventory has appropriate stock levels.